Join Our Team
We are always interested in new team members! If you are a dynamic, energetic, team playing physiotherapist, massage therapist, occupational therapist, kinesiologist, dietitian, other allied health professional or office/administrative professional, we would love to chat!
Since 1999, ProActive Rehab has provided physiotherapy, massage therapy, aquatherapy, persistent pain treatment and concussion therapy to clients from all over our region. ProActive’s interdisciplinary team works collaboratively to help our clients in all aspects of their physical recovery, with the goal of restoring healthy and active lifestyles. We are always striving to stay on the leading edge of our industry, both locally and beyond. We strongly support each other and value ongoing education and mentorship.
ProActive’s bright, open concept 3000 sq. ft. treatment space provides a welcoming and inclusive environment for staff and clients, and is fully equipped with high-quality, comprehensive exercise equipment and the latest in healing treatments including laser, ultrasound and acupuncture.
Located at the northern edge of the District of Muskoka, Huntsville is a vibrant town close in proximity to both Algonquin and Arrowhead Provincial Parks, with easy access to many lakes, rivers and trails. Huntsville is known for its year-round outdoor activities, but also boasts an active arts community, historic downtown area, world-class restaurants, state-of-the-art recreational facilities, and high-speed internet access. Just 2.5 hours north of Toronto, Huntsville offers the opportunity to lead an active, outdoor-centric lifestyle without sacrificing the amenities of a more urban area.
Current Job Openings
ProActive Rehab has an immediate opening for a full-time Physiotherapist. New grads are welcome and will be supported through the residency process. ProActive Rehab offers a competitive compensation package, benefits, opportunities for mentorship and ongoing education, a supportive and collaborative work environment, and a busy appointment schedule.
We believe in MENTORSHIP! Whether you are a seasoned clinician or new grad, we will help you plan your certification and programs to sharpen and add new skills to your clinical toolkit.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Benefits including Education Allowance and Health and Welfare Trust Allowance
- Opportunities for mentorship, career growth and further education
- Supportive, collaborative environment
- Employee rates for services
- Breakfast food and snacks provided
- Modern, bright, well-equipped clinic space
- Busy appointment schedule
- Ability to provide both in-person and virtual treatment
- Free Parking
- Signing bonus to help with relocation expenses
Expectations of the position
- Valid license or provisional license to practice with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
- Provide assessment and treatment for any and all conditions that may present to the clinic within scope of practice and skill set of a physiotherapist.
- Complete all written reports, including WSIB and MVA forms, to the standard and time frame established by the clinic.
- Adhere to standards and regulations set out by the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
- Attend relevant postgraduate education courses to expand knowledge and skill set.
- Request consultation with another physiotherapist when help or a second opinion may be required.
Please send an expression of interest along with your resume to our Clinic Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.