ProActive Rehab is excited to offer virtual physiotherapy services through a private and secure online platform. If you’re unable to visit our clinic in person because of social/physical distancing or any other reason, your healing can continue with the expert guidance of the ProActive team.
During an online physio session, you’ll be securely connected with your physiotherapist over live video chat—all you need is a computer, phone or tablet with a camera and an internet connection.
Using virtual rehab, our physiotherapists can:
- Complete assessments
- Examine and review range of motion and functional movements
- Prescribe, modify and correct exercises
- Educate you on the many things you need to know to help yourself heal and recover
- Provide self-directed soft tissue treatment techniques
- Make modifications to your rehab program as needed
Although we may not be able to offer “hands-on” interventions through virtual rehab, much of the physiotherapy treatment process involves interviewing, listening, educating, instructing and sharing, all of which we can do very effectively over a virtual platform.
ProActive’s telerehab services are available for new and existing clients and may be covered by insurance or WSIB. Request an appointment or call us to book your virtual rehab session.